Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Renaissance Hair Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kerri Z. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerri Z. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renaissance Hair Style
    Posted: September 11 2001 at 1:24pm
I have a beautiful Halloween costume. I am desperately searching for a Renaissance-era hairstyle. I prefer to wear my hair down, as I have a long oval face and high forehead.

Any help is most appreciated!
Leandra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2001 at 12:13pm
Reply to message: 13.155.1
i think if you put your hair half down and sprial curl every hair in little curls.... that would look very renaissance. have two little curls coming from the top of your forehead and hanging down the sides of your face... and maybe a curl right before your ears... ( where your side burns would be) ... very cute
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2001 at 7:42pm
maybe you could leave most of it down (and possibly even spiral curl it) and wrap a couple braids around your head for a tiara. Just make a braid behind each ear and wrap it over the top of your head and pin. Simple, but it`s a nice effect and very renaissance.
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic