Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

homecoming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sabrina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: homecoming
    Posted: October 04 2001 at 6:48pm
i have think, wavy blond hair, and a round face, i was wondering what i should do with my hair for homecoming. i was planning on putting it half up somehow because of the way my dress is, i would appreciate anything you could say.
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2001 at 11:44pm
Reply to message: 13.172.1
if you`re going to do a half-up, there are several options that you can try that would look very nice with wavy hair. Hairline braids are beautiful and there are tons of options. I really don`t feel like giving instructions today, but search hairline braids on this site and you`re sure to find the article. Also, try a bun in the upper half, or a plain braid, or cornrows...there`s a million options for half-up. E-mail me for specifics.
~Hairdesigner~
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2001 at 8:08pm
Reply to message: 13.173.1
my e-mail adress is _skwigel@excite.com
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic