Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Despreat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Despreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP!!!
    Posted: October 13 2001 at 9:23am
I need some major Help. I am going to a Navy Ball and have no way to ware my hair! I have tried so many things and they just don`t look right with my hair type. My hair is shoulder length, wavy to curly, very light brown in color. If you have any hair styles that u think would work for my hair please help me!!! Thanx soo much.
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2001 at 11:19pm
first of all, calm down. second of all, i need to know what you`ve already tried before i can help you so that you don`t get stale advice. and thirdly, don`t worry--i`m sure i can find something to suit your type (after all, my hair is wavy to curly too)
~Hairdesigner~
jacki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 4:56pm
Reply to message: 13.180.1
quote:

Despreat originally wrote:
I need some major Help. I am going to a Navy Ball and have no way to ware my hair! I have tried so many things and they just don't look right with my hair type. My hair is shoulder length, wavy to curly, very light brown in color. If you have any hair styles that u think would work for my hair please help me!!! Thanx soo much.

well i have to do all these girls hair for a dance we are doing for a wedding and i am not sure what to do it has to look kinda weird not just in a up do but it has to stay out of our faces please help me !!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic