Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my hair is 24 inch. and i need help for easy everyday updos without cutting my hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair is 24 inch. and i need help for easy everyday updos without cutting my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asian_lisa87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asian_lisa87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair is 24 inch. and i need help for easy everyday updos without cutting my hair
    Posted: January 26 2002 at 10:37pm
my hair is 24 inch. pure black.
and i was woundering is there any updos?
ive been searching this site for 2 hours and i found one.....and i was woundering if anyone has any sites can u email me.... at asian_lisa87@hotmail.com
plus on im msn 2!!!!!! just add my email!!!!
i want updos for every day stuff.. and my hair is straight.
plz i really need help ive been putting up my hair in a ponytail for 4 years.

plz....email me or post the URL or and ideas!!!!
asian_lisa
kelley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2002 at 3:07pm
ahh i kno exactly what u mean... my hair is about the same length as urs down to my waist...ideas for putting it up...i dunno if u watch like asian soap operas and asian girl groups but u know how they like to have it half up? well do that and then just kinda bunch it up and stick bobby pins or clips in all over...kinda like a messy look but almost like half done up...or u can do different style braids and twists and incorporate ribbons or beads... be creative... u can always curl ur hair as well if u have the time and if not...check out those korean girl groups or any asian female singer/actress... they usually have similar hair types with plenty of ideas for hair dos =)
mya View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2002 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by asian_lisa87 asian_lisa87 wrote:

my hair is 24 inch. pure black.
and i was woundering is there any updos?
ive been searching this site for 2 hours and i found one.....and i was woundering if anyone has any sites can u email me.... at asian_lisa87@hotmail.com
plus on im msn 2!!!!!! just add my email!!!!
i want updos for every day stuff.. and my hair is straight.
plz i really need help ive been putting up my hair in a ponytail for 4 years.

plz....email me or post the URL or and ideas!!!!

Go to hair bouitque.com and there will be a bunch of hair styles . when you get this mesage right back
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2002 at 4:40pm
I envy you all w/ long hair. I got my longish hair cut shorter and I feel so bad.
:(
that is a hair DON'T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic