Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kimkahlua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimkahlua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: question
    Posted: March 10 2002 at 7:40pm
Hi - I hope this doesn`t come out sounding conceited, but I have a great head of hair that needs a great haircut. Years ago the guy who cut my hair was interested in styling my hair for a large hair show, but something came up. Do you have any information on how to network to find out about doing this sort of thing? I`m no supermodel, but I`m not too hideous - and I need a great expensive style for my stylist to copy!
hehe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hehe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2002 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by kimkahlua kimkahlua wrote:

Hi - I hope this doesn't come out sounding conceited, but I have a great head of hair that needs a great haircut. Years ago the guy who cut my hair was interested in styling my hair for a large hair show, but something came up. Do you have any information on how to network to find out about doing this sort of thing? I'm no supermodel, but I'm not too hideous - and I need a great expensive style for my stylist to copy!

how concieted about hair can a person get??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic