Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Angel_Juliet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel_Juliet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP
    Posted: March 22 2002 at 5:59pm
I have long frizzy hair. I can`t even have my hair down without putting hairspray or something else in it. I have a prom in like 3 days, and I don`t have any clue as to how I can do my hair. If you can help, I would be forever greatful.
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2002 at 6:55pm
easy. french twist. leave the ends out. curl them. use plenty of gel. sorry about the lack of capitals and really short sentences, but I`m feeling extremely lazy at the moment so you`ll just have to forgive me.
~Hairdesigner~
tweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2004 at 3:39pm
Hey, try www.easy-formal-hairstyles.info Maybe you can find something there. Or there is a link to a site on the buttom where you can find several thousands of hairstyles. I am sure it can help you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic