Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

perms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissa Adams View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa Adams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: perms
    Posted: April 28 2002 at 5:17pm
I`m going to the prom on May 4 and don`t know what kind of perm I need. I want loose curls like Sarah Jessica Parker and I don`t know much about hair and I don`t want to end up having a curly mess on my big night. My hair is long and thick and oily.
Can yall help me? I would really appreciate if anyone could email me some advice really soon.

Thanks,
Melissa
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 8:29pm
Hi Melissa. I don`t think I would get a perm this close to the prom. it would have been better a couple months ago. Things can go wrong with the perm and this close to the prom you could end up with fried hair and no time to fix it. I would have them roll my hair for spirals at the salon and try that first. Then after the prom try a perm. Right now would not be good so close to prom for a permanent curl.
Have fun and enjoy your Prom!
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
petronius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petronius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2003 at 6:02am
I'd love to know how you fared. Did you get your perm for the prom, or did you just go with spirals. Did you get your perm later. Have you got any photos of your special day?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic