Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELPNE ONE HELP PLEASE RESPOND !! HELP!! HELP ME !! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELPNE ONE HELP PLEASE RESPOND !! HELP!! HELP ME !! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
QtayPageantier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QtayPageantier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELPNE ONE HELP PLEASE RESPOND !! HELP!! HELP ME !! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    Posted: May 17 2002 at 4:58pm
Hi,
I am in a Pageant and I have NO CLUE on how to wear my hair ?? I wanna have like a updo with curls but I want it to be down also??? Any ideas of NE CUTE HAIR STYLES R APPRECIATED!! And I need a hairstyle for the pageant interview?? I have nothing for this PLEASE ANY IDEAS !!!!! And I need a hairstyle for the talent competition?? I am in the Junior teen division.. Any Help WILL be APPRECIATED!!!

Thanxs so much ur friend ,
Crystal
LOVE YAS! UR BUDDY CRYSTAL!
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2002 at 1:00pm
Hey Crystal, I used to be in pageants too, I was even offered to go to Atlanta Georgia for a week too,but I didn`t end up going,other things came up. Anyways,what I think would be nice for the interview is a french twist,yeah it might sound tacky and old,but its very proper and stylish too. And for your pageants you could try getting your hair all curled and put it half up that way and stick some nice hair accessories in your hair too. Or even to to your hair dressers and look at books there. :)
I hope I helped you out a bit, have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! :) Let me know how you did!
You need to help me..PLEASE!
Gabby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2002 at 7:05am
You could always browse the net for hair up dos, prom hairsyles or even wedding hair styles for the really fancy.

I found a hair salon that has a few pictures on it that you could have a hair dresser do:
http://www.polishtownusa.com/hairandtheir.htm

Good Luck!
Gabby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2002 at 7:05am
You could always browse the net for hair up dos, prom hairsyles or even wedding hair styles for the really fancy.

I found a hair salon that has a few pictures on it that you could have a hair dresser do:

Good Luck!
Gabby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2002 at 7:06am

Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic