Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updos For Formal Beauty Pageant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer V View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updos For Formal Beauty Pageant
    Posted: May 16 2003 at 9:04am
Hi,
In about a month i'm going to be competing in a
beauty pageant. I'm responsible for doing my own hair and make-up! I don't have any ideas for quick and easy updos. If you could give me some hairstyle ideas it would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
Jennifer
cheerleader200262447 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheerleader200262447 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 10:45pm
Hi, well it really depends on what kind of pegeant to begain with.I have been in lots of pegeants!If there is going to be lots of light on u, while on stage wear dark makeup(cause ull loook lighter under them.)Hair wise that depends on u/r face shape and if u look better with the hair up down.I look alot better with my hair down.What length of hair do u have?"So I can help u"?I have a pegeant comming up here in June and I have been tanning.
Margie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2004 at 3:58pm
Try to find something at www.easy-formal-hairstyles.info There are some usefull links. Some people say that the site is good.

Margie
ggflower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggflower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2004 at 11:11pm
You need to determine your face shape first of all! Is it round? Square? If you have an oval face you can wear just about any style but you want to zero in so you can look your absolute best for the competition! Read the articles on my website for more info and if that doesn't do the trick, feel free to email me and give me some details! I also wrote an article on how to find your best colors, check that out too! And be sure to try on your dress and your hairstyle ideas together for the utmost beautiful look...good luck!
ginny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic