Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
terra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help!!!!!!!
    Posted: June 10 2004 at 9:25pm
Hi ya'll! I need help with something. You see in two weeks my boyfriend and I are going back to my homestate to see my family and I'd like to do something cute with my hair. And also in July I am going to a formal thing and need to dress up and such.
Well, have any of you seen Troy? What I had in mind was doing my hair like Hellen's (with the soft curls). But I can't figure out how to do that. Or even if anyone knows how to do the rag curls (I think that is what they are called, only way to describe it is that you put rags in you hair and sleep with them in and in the morning you take out the rags and it forms curls).
If anyone could help me I would be very greatful. Thank you so much for your time.
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2004 at 5:58pm
whoa
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 5:30pm
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 10:46pm
LoL nice
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Abigail View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abigail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 4:30am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have managed to do this. The only way i could do it was to go to bed with wet hair tied in rags.

What you do is tear strips of fabric in to about two inch wide strips make sure they are about the same length as your hair. Then you wrap small sections of hair around each piece of rag. Make sure you start at the top of the length of hair and wrap down leave about a two inch bit of fabirc at the top and when you have wrapped the hair round the piece of fabric tie the bottom bit of fabric that is left to the loose fabric at the top. do this all over, leave in all night, then unwrap in the morning, try not to comb it because the ringlets will friz and hopefully you should have some nice tight ringlets.

karty_708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karty_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 5:02pm
hi. im sorry that i cant help you with ur problem... but maybe u can help me with mine. im new to this site and i dont know how to post a msg. if u can please tell me how email me at mckartney_708@yahoo.com thanks!

McKartney
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic