Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions The Stars Wear

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
allabouthair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allabouthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions The Stars Wear
    Posted: April 13 2000 at 4:27pm
Just a tip:
To rid yourself from those awful "tracks" thats bulky, looks like a wig, and impossible to pass off as your own. Try Great Lengths hair system. The downside is it costs 1200-2000 dollars but this is what Aliya, Mary J Blige, Jennifer Lopez, and Brittney Spears wears! I have them, and I will never go back to tracks. Its individual strand by strand and virtually undetectable to the eye and lasts up to 5mos. A least expensive almost identical procedure is done by Mega Hair which is half the price. Try is and let me know how you like it..
eSeMBi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eSeMBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2000 at 9:59pm
Could you tell me how to get in touch to order the products you mentioned in your post...please email me with the info...seanbrunson@aol.com
thollis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thollis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2000 at 10:21am
Hi,
Could you give me more info, too. I don't want the bulky weave look where you can tell. My email is tamyramk@hotmail.com. Thanks alot.
tavani View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tavani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2000 at 11:00am
i would like more information on this great lengths system...i have heard of it, but it was just general information...where can you get it done? how long does it take? is it damaging to the hair? i would like to know more...
cb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2000 at 3:48am
What is the procedure done by Mega Hair?
mari View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2000 at 1:57am
I don't know how much all of them paid but I do know
Jennifer Lopez paid 8000.00 for hers
it does look better but the cost..and it takes hours
better to grow your own hair out.
tantrumize View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tantrumize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2000 at 6:14pm
where is the shop location of the salon where the price is
half of what the stars pay
LucindaThronton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucindaThronton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2000 at 6:14am
First of let me thank you for having this place where women like me who have been trying to get look they want and didnt know where to turn. As for myself I've been dying to get the perfect "weave". I've tried doing it myself and have been to salons, and I don't get the results I want. Can you please tell me where I can get the extensions just like the stars?
Thank You,
Becka
ps- I'm going to tell all my girlfriends about this website,
I'm sure they'll love it just as I do!!
tajhair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tajhair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2011 at 1:08am
For the perfect weave try http://www.tajhair.com
Authentic Indian Hair at TajHair.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic