Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My short hair needs a style... Please Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LadySmackdown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadySmackdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My short hair needs a style... Please Help!!
    Posted: June 27 2000 at 3:47am
I have short hair and I don't know what to do with it. I don't have a lot of money to go the salon to get it done. I was wondering if anyone had any information on some styles that I can do myself that will add something to my hair. Since I don't know what to do with it, I just brush it back and put a scarf on it. It isn't cutting it for me anymore. I was thinking of maybe putting in fingerwaves if I could find someone who will tell me how to do it. Or if someone had any other ideas, those ideas will be welcomed with open arms. My hair is about the same length as Halle Berry's was at the start of her movie career. please help... I'm open to any ideas.
LadySmackdown
RaeLB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaeLB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2000 at 6:02pm
I would check out some beauty schools in your area. My mother-in-law swears by them, especially when her finaces are low. I have gone to get my nails done and to get a wash and set when I was wearing perms and that was when I had hair. I am now wearing it natural. It cost me $10 to have it cut. I do my color myself now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic