Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE A PIC I NEED HELP WITH WET LOOK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jessigirltexas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessigirltexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAVE A PIC I NEED HELP WITH WET LOOK
    Posted: July 07 2000 at 11:53pm
hay guys-

i really need help with this hair so clikchere and tell me what might help.
NOTE: twistig-gels-poamdes-grease-hairspray-all of that dont work for my hair!!

Also the first pic is how it drys and the second pic is wet and I want my hair to stay like the second picture!!

http://www.geocities.com/jessigirltexas/hairpictures.html
shellz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2000 at 10:39am
Hi,

I think you hair is beautiful in the before and after picture. If you live near New York I recommend giving Ouidad salon a call.They are experts in naturally curly hair. They cut the hair to keep the curl when it drys- but the will also keep your lenght if your prefer. I got my hair cut there - I'm a afroamerican with very coarse hair and I even have curls now when dry !(I have to apply a gel when wet) If you don't live near New York- check out their web site at .www.ouidad.com- they also have a video that you can buy to give you a ideal as to how there products work- it's a lttle short but it should give you some info. I really like the deep conditioner. But I did not care for their shampoo- it was drying to my hair.

I hope this helps

Shellz
skittel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skittel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2000 at 10:56pm
You might try Bumble and Bumble anti frizz serum. I've never used it but i keep reading about it and how it works wonders on making hair behave. You could also try some mousse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic