Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxing relaxed hair.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Celi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxing relaxed hair.......
    Posted: December 12 2000 at 3:06pm
Okay here`s the problem. Now, I relaxed my OWN hair for the first time about 3 days ago. I`ve had it relaxed before but this was the first time that I did it myself. Anyway, the relaxer didn`t take too good. I`m supposed to be getting my hair styled for a special occasion in 3 days and I know that if I get my hair styled, it won`t be straight enough. My stylists will want to relax it again. Is this safe?
Tra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 7:13pm
You should`nt relax your hair so soon. You should wait until atleast six weeks. It will be too much chemical stress on your hair. You may want to sport some styles with headwraps until you can relax it again or lightly press it and condition it well. But take it from experience don`t relax until atleast six weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic