Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-Quina hair regrowth treatment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Demi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-Quina hair regrowth treatment
    Posted: April 30 2001 at 5:53pm
Has anyone ever tried this? I ordered the regrowth treatment but I am now beginning to wonder if I was ripped off. Please go to their website and tell me what you think www.amazonhairsecrets.com
Gina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2001 at 4:02pm
Reply to message: 15.339.1
quote:

Demi originally wrote:
Has anyone ever tried this? I ordered the regrowth treatment but I am now beginning to wonder if I was ripped off. Please go to their website and tell me what you think www.amazonhairsecrets.com

Save your money girl. You know what does work though...the Hair Formula 37. I bought that a month ago and already have grown 1 1/2 inches of new growth. I plan on keep using it. I will let you know how much new hair I will get.

G
champ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2001 at 9:21pm
Reply to message: 15.342.1
quote:

Gina originally wrote:
quote:

Demi originally wrote:

Save your money girl. You know what does work though...the Hair Formula 37. I bought that a month ago and already have grown 1 1/2 inches of new growth. I plan on keep using it. I will let you know how much new hair I will get.

G

H37... is it still working for you? I want to order some myself. I`m rather skeptical being that I`ve tried everyhing on the market. Lemme know!
Champ
Demi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2001 at 1:53am
Reply to message: 15.342.1
quote:

Gina originally wrote:
quote:

Demi originally wrote:

G

I don`t know if I should trust you or not. Isn`t this site a big promotion for HF-37? I mean how do you know the EXACT length of hair that you grew within a month? Wouldn`t you hair have grown that long in a month time anyway?
Naarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2001 at 3:14pm
Reply to message: 15.351.1
I understand your hesitation, but almost everyone has great reviews about HF37 even on other sites, pluse it is cheaper than Viviscal. A great hair oil like Wildgrowth Oil and HF37 is a great combination, especially since I am growing out my hair from a relaxer as well.

Learn to trust sister. (smile)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic