Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW BLACK HAIR CARE CLUB!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW BLACK HAIR CARE CLUB!!!!!!!!
    Posted: May 01 2001 at 8:10pm
You are all welcome to join my black hair care club where we discuss tips for growing healthy hair. We also discuss questions and issues about black hair care.
http://ca.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/blackhaircarec
Gina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2001 at 4:00pm
Reply to message: 15.340.1
I currently am trying to grow my hair out of a "Wave Nouveau" curl/wavy perm. I went to a hairdresser and she overprocessed it (we think). I would like to go back to a relaxer but want to keep "some" hair until I get enough new growth to start the relaxer. Any suggestions?

Also, what`s a good lye relaxer that does not injure the hair that much or a good line of haircare products for relaxer. I live in the Southwest where the weather is dry and hot...so I need extra moisturizing products.

Thanks,

G
Aalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2001 at 7:34pm
Gina,
I`m not a hairdresser, and I don`t even perm my hair......but some of the ladies in my hair club do, ...I copied this post and posted it there.......have a look and see what they say. And join my club!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic