Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ALL NATURAL HAIR GROWTH PROGRAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mrs. Allen!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. Allen!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2002 at 1:28pm
Flourish seems to work very well, especially for bblack hair. I have two friends that are not black that use it and love it(1 black, 1 asian). They actually had hair loss, I just use it for growth and health. for myself and my family members it has done wonders. My asian friend said that flourish has been used in their culture for years. I have grown back about 2 to 2 1/2 inches since I started. ctually it is more total, but after the first few months I grew it out and then cut it into this cute bob for about 8 weeks then started growing it again. My hair is relaxed. i`ve always had it relaxed since I was a girl. But my niece and sister have natural hair. My niece has braids and my sister just wears hers cropped. They have been using the flourish for about a month an a half now and really like it. My sister says it keeps the hair soft and it is not harsh on the roots or ends. I use the hair system, the hair drink, and the gloss and the shea butter. A co-worker of mine uses their hair thickener and the mousee with the kit, but I`ve never tried those two.
Don`t get discouraged ladies. We just have to realize that different things work for different people. Find what works for you and stick with it.
yourphithair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourphithair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2002 at 12:51am
Hello and best of luck with Flourish.

This is my first time hearing about this product. It sounds very similar to the product I used in my salon. Biosynthesis. It really worked also. That is how I got my clients hair down to past their bra staps. That is as far as we`ve gotten with our hair growth. Most of my clients had relaxed hair and really once it gets too long it really hard to handle.

I read one of the posts that said products don`t grow your hair. That is not true. Not from my experience. It wasn`t until I started using Biosynthesis that I started seeing a significant change in growth. I used Matrix, and Nucleaic A before and they were good, but I saw real growth with Biosynthesis. Biosynthesis really does penetrate the cortex, and protect the cuticle layer which are key factors in hair growth.

I noticed that Flourish is $12 a bottle for a 4 ounce shampoo? I might have read that wrong. If so I sure hope it works. That`s quite a bit. Biosynthesis is expensive too, but not quite that much.

One more thing I really believe for sure in all the years I`ve been doing hair. Hair, and black hair in particular responds better to botanical ingredients. From looking at the Flourish website I see that they have the right idea. The only thing is that I couldn`t see the exact ingredients of their products. The Biosynthesis website shows the ingredients a little better.

I`ve also heard good things about Wannakee products as well.

GOOD LUCK ;-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic