Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BAD HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YOUNG_THUG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG_THUG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAD HAIR
    Posted: October 21 2001 at 12:34am
YO WHATS UP. I NEED A LIL HELP. I GOT A LITTLE FRO ABOUT 1-2 INCHES LONG AND I WANT IT LONGER TO MY SHOULDERS. MY HAIF IS NOT GROWING LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO AND IT DRYS UP ALOT. I TRYED DO GROW WHICH I HEARD WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK BUT IT DIDN`T. SO SHOULD I TRIM IT DOWN TO WHERE I CAN STILL GET IT CORNROWED OR WHAT CAN I DO. HELP A BROTHA OUT YALL. I`M GHOST
betty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2001 at 7:23pm
Reply to message: 15.558.1
quote:

YOUNG_THUG originally wrote:
YO WHATS UP. I NEED A LIL HELP. I GOT A LITTLE FRO ABOUT 1-2 INCHES LONG AND I WANT IT LONGER TO MY SHOULDERS. MY HAIF IS NOT GROWING LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO AND IT DRYS UP ALOT. I TRYED DO GROW WHICH I HEARD WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK BUT IT DIDN'T. SO SHOULD I TRIM IT DOWN TO WHERE I CAN STILL GET IT CORNROWED OR WHAT CAN I DO. HELP A BROTHA OUT YALL. I'M GHOST

Be patient and wait . also, use gem gel or coconut grease and braid your hair if you can .
betty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2001 at 7:34pm
Reply to message: 15.573.1
If you use products with alchohal , that`s bad . Alchohal dries up the hair and nutrients quickly .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic