Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WRAPPING LOTION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shysweetsexylady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shysweetsexylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WRAPPING LOTION
    Posted: May 26 2002 at 7:58pm
WHAT KIND OF WRAPPING LOTION I CAN USE TO WRAP MY HAIR WITH AND CAN I WRAP MY HAIR AFTER I PRESS IT?
diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 2:08pm
I use the foam ,I think that foam is better than the lotion.Proclaim
DiamondPrincess   

karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2003 at 1:32pm
I enjoy Lottabody's Wrapping Lotion (not the liquid, but the creme).
tbizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2004 at 10:58am
karonica.

Is this stuff really good? I don't like the sticky gooey feeling. I do use the regular lottabody setting lotion and has been for YEARS.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 10:27pm
motions wrapping lotion/foam its good and yes you can wrap your hair after you press it but i do not recommend using wrapping lotion on it cause it may change it back to the normal texture
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Tavia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tavia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2004 at 5:57pm
Black and sassy wrapping lotion is the bomb.It hold the hair in place all night long. I use to put other wrapping lotions in my hair and I could never get my hair to wrap right but this I know works well for me.
Tavi
eastindiangurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastindiangurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2004 at 10:44pm
tcb's or motions foam is the bomb...it doesnt make your hair go back to its natural state so it detangles it and wraps the best
Taking long hair to a whole new level
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic