Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my hair is shedding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1234567890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1234567890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my hair is shedding
    Posted: December 27 2002 at 9:50pm
For the past to months my hair has been shedding. Not breaking but shedding from the roots. It is happening in the middle and in the back. The rest of my hair is unaffected. I have very thin shoulder length hair but with those areas gone the only thing I can do is wear a fake ponytail. I am trying to find something that will make my hair grow back. Any suggestions??
ldnchi0923 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldnchi0923 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2002 at 3:36pm
try carrot oil and the fertilizing temple balm or hair
serum from the organic root stimulator products.
petrina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2003 at 7:35pm
Well, shedding is a process that your hair goes through, but it only will be shedding for a specific amount of time. I remember for like about 5 months my hair was shedding, and I was very upset. At that time I was using all TCB products, and I thought it was that that was causing my hair to shed. Well I changed to Creme of Nature products and it started to catch back. The best advice that I can tell you, is that your hair sheds because it needs room to grow again. When your hair sheds, it grows back quickly. So, don`t worry. I think you should try drinking the standard 8 cups of water a day. I think that would help. It helped me.
pet
connie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2003 at 7:00pm
Where can you buy carrot oil?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic