Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goal: Waist Length! Any1 else?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sparkle329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2004 at 4:52pm
Hey Everyone!
I'm new to this post thing but I would love to have waist length hair, so add me to the club. My hair is just long enough to reach the back of my neck, but I belive I can make it to waist length. If anyone has any advice for a new comer to the whole hair growing experiance please post it on my thread "Need Advice!"

Thanks and good luck to all!
Sparkle*
PhonyBaloney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhonyBaloney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 9:28pm
I feel like it's virtually impossible for MOST black people to have waist length hair. It just seems like our hair (USUALLY) just doesn't get that long, unless it's in dreads or something.

My hair is a bit past my sholders and has been that way since high school and a'int getting any longer,
Isis1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isis1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2004 at 6:28pm
I don't think so. I think it has more to do with care. If more black people knew how to properly take care of their hair, and were willing to put forth the effort, they could have long hair.

I don't think it is in our genes to have short hair. It's just that it breaks so easily.
Current length: tailbone
Hopefully classic length by September 2004

~_^
MafiaPrincess24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MafiaPrincess24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 1:23pm
My hair is in a twa right now, but i do want to grow it waist length, and for who ever said that black women cant grow there hair that long thats alie. Anyone can grow there hair as long as they want to as long as they take care of there hair.
Pixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2004 at 3:17pm
I don't think I want my hair to be waist length,even though it would be nice.My goal is for Bra Strap length(mid-back).So I'm starting the The Crown & Glory technique in about a week or so.
"You only live once,but if you work it right,once is enough."- Joe E. Lewis
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2004 at 1:14pm
Mizdivine,
Your hair is so pretty and grows so fast. My hair is only shoulder length and always breaks off. Do you have any tips? Oh I'mnot going for waist length. I'm thinking about cutting it to my chin to get all the bad ends off.
exotichoney78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exotichoney78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2004 at 6:00pm
I would like to become a member but I am a little hestitant. Because at one point years ago my hair was long way before I put a relaxer in since then i lost over 14 inches of hair that refuses to grow back partically my fault too, because i lost all hope and wear hats and bandanas alot. I just didn't care until I found this group. Hopefully with support and a regimen I can start over again. I need a support group!

Sincerely,

shorthairchic
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2004 at 12:50am
I got a twa and i am hoping for waist length or at least a huge angela davis can't wait to see that day come
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

mizdivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizdivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 1:29pm
Thanks....Layla...Get back to me at mizdivine@hotmail.com.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic