Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ALLWAYS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALLWAYS
    Posted: May 11 2003 at 3:11pm
Has anybody used the ALLWAYS grease before?
What was the results?
Kimberly25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberly25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2003 at 11:08am
I used to use it long time ago.. It's really thick.. It's good for smoothing your hair.. But if you grease your scalp with it, it will be hard to comb your hair because of the thickness.. It's alright to use. Didn't see that much results from using it..
See things for what they really are
not what they appear to be...
sistagirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2003 at 3:58pm
THank You for telling me the results of it.
Product Junkie7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Product Junkie7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 10:07pm
Grease your scalp? I was told by a cosmetologist that this clogs follicles. I never greased again, and have had long hair ever since. I only oil the rest of the hair and use Allways 911 leave-in conditioner on my scalp. It moisturizes and makes the new growth very healthy and shiny. But no grease on my scalp!
Knowledge is Power
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic