Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clip-on & Drawtring Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aa00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aa00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clip-on & Drawtring Extensions?
    Posted: March 12 2004 at 6:53pm
Looking for a company or hairstylist that makes high-quality clip-on, drawstring, etc. hair extensions (ex: ponytail) for black women.

Looking for dark and medium brown and highlighted hair -- pressed, blow-dried, or relaxed hair (I want it to blend in well)

Is there a company that custom makes these type of attachments?

Email: roxanne518@yahoo.com

Thanks!
1lady4babies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1lady4babies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 9:26pm

I am in the process of researching this , here are some options for you. You can go to www.hairconspiracy.com they offer custom made for black hair it is pricey but you can send a piece of your hair for an exact match.

You can also try www.especiallyyours.com  they have some there for less but I am unsure of the quality and I have thick hair so i may have to order two of them.

If you search ebay under yaki hair you can find some there. They are expensive but not as much as the first site I mentioned.

But if you would like to make your own you can go to ebay and search under toupee clips there they offer several choices. Then you can buy whatever hair you like and custom make them.

This is the option I am going with and I am in that process right now. If I have time I will do some pics. HTH

I can't change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails.
L281173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L281173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 7:52pm
I have a few pieces from especiallyyours.com.  You can also go to your local beauty supply store and buy hair and have a stylist custom make a piece for you.
one classy, sassy female
ThAbAdDeStBaBy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThAbAdDeStBaBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 12:31am

I know www.especiallyyours.com has custom orders I believe.

Edited by ThAbAdDeStBaBy
ThAbAdDeStBaBy
http://public.fotki.com/ThAbAdDeStBaBy3
Hair Goal: BSL by late 2007-early 2008
Hair now: net weave w/EP-RT

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic