Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"xweaveqween has relaps"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XWEAVEQWEEN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XWEAVEQWEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "xweaveqween has relaps"
    Posted: October 23 2004 at 11:29am
Ok , I know i said weave is no good for your hair but i think i had the wrong perspective on it.It also has a lot to do with how it''s applyed to the hair. "Glue is a nono". I''m going natural right now and i truly fell that when my hair is braided it grows it''s best. Soooooo i went to the "Chinese Store" yes i did and bought me some hair." YES THE X-WEAVE QWEEN HAS RELAPS,,,,FELL OFF THE WAGON,,,,SOLD THE FARM. But guess what ? Hopefully when i reach my goal i can wear the name proudly. I just wanted to be real with you all. ,,,My hair is by my neck but above my shoulders. My goal is bra strap, I have a long ways to go , ,,, But i will settle for shoulder lenght .I was also told by a friend that i dont have to stop wearing the weave to go natural, Just keep my hair freshly braided underneath. So that''s the plan,, And again sorry about the members name but had to be honest. " More hair grow long , More hair grow strong".
eastindiangurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastindiangurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2004 at 1:03pm
I say do whatever makes you feel happy and look good! Braiding isnt bad at all. Good Luck growing out your hair! Im thinking about growing mine back out (waist length) but somehow I always cut it again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XWEAVEQWEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2004 at 5:35pm
Thank's ,,, I just finished braiding and weaving my hair,i just wished mine was this long.But in do time. Thank's for the responce.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2004 at 7:25pm
I'm glad you have a plan. We all have to transition in our own way. Make sure that even tho you have braids to keep your hair clean and healthy. Also, don't get them too tight and I think you will be set.

I thought you meant you weren't transitioning anymore..lol. Do what you feel is right for you.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XWEAVEQWEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2004 at 9:15pm
Yeah i thought i was in for a change but i changed my mind.I do keep my hair clean inbetween do's, By the way i do my own hair, braid , weave , style myself .So i have the advantage of reweaving and washing my hair once a week or what have you . . Thank for the responce and I look foward to this plan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic