Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pole Weaving?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pole Weaving?
    Posted: December 03 2004 at 2:06am
I would love to learn how to pole weaving to put in tracks! Does anyone know of any pictorals, videos, or places around Los Angeles to learn how to do this?

Thanks a million!
-Kristin
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 4:47am

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2004 at 1:22pm
Perfect!!!!

Thank you.... I've been searching for a while now..... That's exactly what I need!

Thanks!
LBChairstylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBChairstylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 5:49pm

I have been wanting to take a class that teaches the Weaving method with the weaving machine that uses 3 different threads with tension.  I am in the Greater Los Angeles area and I need to find a class.  If anyone has any info i would appreciate it..  Thanks!!!

Tell it how it is......
LBChairstylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBChairstylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 6:01pm
Also I am not sure why this post is in the Afro American section when this technique is used on all types of textured hair..
Tell it how it is......
taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 6:51pm
probably because weaves are used more by african americans,and there is more experiences with it than any other race
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic