Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what is the best wave cream out of all time that will make you get waves quick fast and in a hurry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhat is the best wave cream out of all time that will make you get waves quick fast and in a hurry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 2:51pm
I personally don't like pink lotion and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Manily because it begins to feel chalky after a while. I also don't recommend pomade while you're training. I just don't think it helps. Pomade only brings out the waves you already have and if you're training you don't have any waves.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
dakrunkid12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 2:53pm
so u sayin jus get some blue magic if u aint got waves and while ur in the training process?
waves and not brushin dats a oxymoron
not brushin, u must be a moron

thanx spinna
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 2:59pm
Yep, I didn't start using pomade until I could feel some waves. I used it and it brought'em out. Pomade also helps to straighten them out some.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 3:00pm
my boys i told u abput that were spinnin use this stuff tell me what yall think of it plz

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?CATID=100235&id=prod8243&skuid=sku308243&navAction=push&navCount=15

thanx spinna
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 5:01pm
Use it if you want. I don't have anything against it.

You know that method I posted earlier in this thread. I've really been doing it and I see a little bit of improvement. Not a whole lot on the sides, but the back looks alot better. I threw on a little Nu Nile and I'm spinning hard! Well....as long as you don't count that spot on the right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 12:46am
a bodygaurd what r ur steps when usin da grease please break it down cause im gonna try 2 do it and not use pomade

thanx spinna
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 12:56am
Ok er...

1. Wet hair completely.
2. Apply a small amount of blue magic (maybe a dime size)
3. Rub it in for a moment
4. Brush with a hard brush
25x in each spot twice around head, make sure you start at the crown so you can minimize the "bald spot
5. Apply durag

Repeat in 35 minutes to an hour about 4 times. You should start to see improvement. Why wouldn't you use grease or some sort of mosturizer? The water will just dry your hair out and make it curl up tight.

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:29am
bodygaurd that advice help thanx i am amost 360 almost

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 9:17am
i meant 2 say not use a pomade sorry , jus blue magic or that grease i showed u earlier, so u sayin u jus use it by itself wit no pink lotion or n e other products

sorry for all the questions bodyg. but im jus tryin 2 get this right cuz im gonna try it and i wanna make sure i do it rite. u know u my girl fam lol

thanx spinna
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 9:44am
Use blue magic, ultra sheen, or pink lotion, whichever you like the best. I don't know how your hair reacts to different products so I can't really recommend one for you. Just pick one any one and tell me how it works. Hell mix'em all together and see if that works better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 9:47am
i think ima use da pink lotion and ultra sheen i'll let u kno how it comes out 2morrow

thanx spinna
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic