Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Oils

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Oils
    Posted: January 12 2005 at 5:55pm
I live in ohio and we have an herbalist that carries all kinds of pure oils. See if you have on in your area.
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 4:54pm
I find alot of my oils at the health food store. The ones you find there aren't filled with color additives and unnecessary fragrances. I do sometimes buy my olive oil from the market.
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 9:19am
i buy mine from ebay
lueava View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lueava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 8:16pm
Yes essential oils can be bought at vitamin stores or health food stores.

Also stores like Whole Foods will have them.
EdensRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdensRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by QueenLinda83 QueenLinda83 wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I was just reading all the amazing info that everyone has here. I have a question about hair oils. I hear a lot about this kind of hair oil and natural and essential oils. Where do you buy these oils? I know where I can get the oils made for hair, like Hot Six oils, but where do y'all find coconut, and jojoba and rose oils at? Maybe its just me not looking hard enough lol

I bought my oils from health food and vitamin stores. I know Puritan's Pride carries the coconut oil, and Vitamin World carries the jojoba and other essential oils. HTH!
"Courage is grace under pressure."
- Ernest Hemingway

carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 4:38pm
i purchase mine online. do a search and compare prices and sizes.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
QueenLinda83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenLinda83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 4:30pm
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I was just reading all the amazing info that everyone has here. I have a question about hair oils. I hear a lot about this kind of hair oil and natural and essential oils. Where do you buy these oils? I know where I can get the oils made for hair, like Hot Six oils, but where do y'all find coconut, and jojoba and rose oils at? Maybe its just me not looking hard enough lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic