Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A few questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
msmiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few questions
    Posted: February 27 2005 at 3:40pm
What is NTM serurm & is it best to apply any serum to wet hair to help avoid frizziness?

I decided to try Nexxus Viatress Biotin Shampoo, Cystine Treatment & Biotin Cream. Nioxcin Folicle Booster. What are your experiences with these products?

Any suggestions in my use of them?

Thanks
msmiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 8:12pm
can anyone offer some help with this questions..thanks
vickyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 9:13pm
NTM - Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum

I have used this, but it was a while ago. I have heard recommendations that you should apply serum to wet hair, but I have found that when I use the serum on towel dried hair sparingly that I get good results.
It all depend on your hair type and thickness. Serums tend to help smooth stray hair and give the hair an overall sleekness, but too much just makes the hair look flat and greasy. Also, I have found that I end up having to wash my hair more often because the overuse of serum tends to attract dirt. I have thick hair but some have said it is fine, so I have started to limit my use of serums and lately I just tend to use products that are somewhat lighter.

I have used Nexus products before, but it was so very long ago. I had good experience with Keraphix & Humectress condtitioners, but I can't recall the shampoo I used, probably Aloe Rid or Exoil or Botanoil. I think the conditioners were pretty good, the shampoos didn't stick with me. As you can probably tell I am a huge product junkie, but I am trying to reform. I have used Nioxin products before but it was the Scalp Cleanser and therapy, also sometime ago. I thought the shampoo and conditioner were okay. They are marketed to thinning hair. I have not tried the product you mentioned. Generally, I found that some other products were just as good or smelled better so off I went to another line.

HTH
"And this too shall pass."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic