Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Formula 37

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rebecka Dabill View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecka Dabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Formula 37
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

To Whom it may concern,

Hello, my name is Rebecka Dabill and I have hair that is probably 6 inches below my shoulders, but I want it longer quick. My hair was down to my waist, but my ex husband cut it off while I was sleeping. What I'm asking is can someone please e-mail me that has used this product and tell me if it really works.
Very Desprite
Rebecka Dabill

Rebecka Dabill View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecka Dabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> To Whom it may concern,

> Hello, my name is Rebecka Dabill and I have hair that
> is probably 6 inches below my shoulders, but I want it
> longer quick. My hair was down to my waist, but my ex
> husband cut it off while I was sleeping. What I'm
> asking is can someone please e-mail me that has used
> this product and tell me if it really works.I would love maybe a trial sample of this product.
> Very Desprite
> Rebecka Dabill

longhair2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhair2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2000 at 4:35am
Rebecka,

First of all get yourself a new husband. Secondly, I have taken HF37 for 6 months and have had very good results. I'm a man who decided to grow my hair long for the first time and my hair has never been better. Also, if you are successful in regrowing your hair what is going to stop your husband from cutting it again?

longhair2000
richieobrown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richieobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2000 at 6:29pm
Hello, I agree with longhair2000 that was one of the most evil things a husband person could do, If I was a women and if I had a husband I'd be furious. Or even if I was still a man, had long hair but had a wife who cut my hair while I was sleeping then I'd also then be furious.
Sorry about that...
I would seriously, definitely recommend purchasing Hair Formula 37 although i've only been using it for a week, I bought a months suppply and its not much to pay just to see if it works for you. (I've already noticed some small results).

richieobrown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richieobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2000 at 6:31pm
Hello, I agree with longhair2000 that was one of the most evil things a husband person could do, If I was a women and if I had a husband I'd be furious. Or even if I was still a man, had long hair but had a wife who cut my hair while I was sleeping then I'd also then be furious.
Sorry about that...
I would seriously, definitely recommend purchasing Hair Formula 37 although i've only been using it for a week, I bought a months suppply and its not much to pay just to see if it works for you. (I've already noticed some small results).

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic