Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp no growth yet!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Eman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help no growth yet!!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Hello. I have been taking the vitamins for two months now and I haven't seen much of an improvement. I have thin hair on top and was hoping for more growth. I take 2 pills of step 1 and 4 pills of step 2 per day. Am I doing something wrong??

Thanks

Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Eman,

I'm sorry that you are not experiencing more hair growth using Hair Formula 37™. Unfortunately Hair Formula 37™ doesn't work for everyone. I'm not really sure from your message if your were expecting faster hair growth or thicker hair. Hair Formula 37™ works by giving the body everything it needs for optimal hair growth, but by itself it can work. There can be other factors that can effect your hair growth. Look at things like your diet, stress, smoking and your general fitness. If your don't take care of yourself then no supplement will work for you.

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Related Link:

http://www.softwarewizards.net/marketplace/hf37.asp" target=_blank>Hair Formula 37™

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Trindy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2001 at 11:11am
Reply to message: 17.1102.1
Try replacing one of the Step 1 with a multivitamin and then maybe 6 Step 2. I heard of a lady who took 6 Step 2 and did not see a result until she switched to 9 Step 2.

I am currently taking Amino Hair, I noticed better results when I taking a multivitamin. I am about to try HF37.

Hope this Helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic