Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan I Take?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
misty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I Take?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Hello, everyone. I am breastfeeding my 5 month old and was wondering if anyone knows if I can take formula 37? I'm breastfeeding to do whats best for my baby so I don't want to take something that might harm or affect him in any way. I wanted to take a herbal supplement a few moths ago and the doctor told me to wait because you could never be sure. Does anyone have any info on this? Greatly appreciated, Misty.

Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

> Hello, everyone. I am breastfeeding my 5 month old and
> was wondering if anyone knows if I can take formula
> 37? I'm breastfeeding to do whats best for my baby so
> I don't want to take something that might harm or
> affect him in any way. I wanted to take a herbal
> supplement a few moths ago and the doctor told me to
> wait because you could never be sure. Does anyone have
> any info on this? Greatly appreciated, Misty.

If in doubt check with your doctor. Check out the article at the link below. In this article is a list of ingredients. Print the article and take it to your doctor and get his opinion.

Having said that there is nothing in Hair Formula 37 that is isn't in your everyday diet. Hair Formula 37 is a specially formulated combination of Vitamins, Mineral and Amino Acids. This particular combination has proven usefull in maximizing your bodies ability to grow hair at its fullest potential.

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Edited by mkeilhofer - October 09 2022 at 12:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic