Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOrder from Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimberrly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order from Canada
    Posted: February 09 2000 at 1:37am
I ordered the product on January 7, 2000, and I'm wondering when I should expect it to arrive. I realize it takes longer than when folks who live in the U.S. order it, but I don't know what kind of time they're looking at either. That would definitely help.

I've ordered the product to speed up my hair growth. Up until a week and a half ago, I had lovely, one-length hair, sitting about 2 inches past my shoulders. I went to get some slight layers, and got the Jennifer Aniston layered 'do from 2-3 years ago. UM. The bottom layers are still the same length, but the top ones are MUCH too short. I pray this helps.

Thanks,
Kim
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2000 at 5:28am
Kim,

According to our records your order was not placed on January 7th as you stated, but instead February 1st. Expect it to arrive any day now.

Best Wishes...

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique
Kimberrly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2000 at 1:14pm
Jeffrey-

Thanks... I was somewhere in outer space when I said I ordered in January. I meant to say February.

I do hope it arrives soon - it's the 12th of February, and I haven't yet gotten my package. What kind of packaging does the product arrive in? I have a nosey roommate who rummages through the mail if it looks like something she'd like to have. Hopefully it's non-descript.

Thank you-
Kim
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2000 at 1:20pm

Should be in a plain white box 8" x 6" x 4".

The customs form states what's in the package. Ubfortunately we are required to put that on the form.

Jeff.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic