Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I can't believe it, but I think I've seen results...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI can't believe it, but I think I've seen results...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimberrly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberrly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't believe it, but I think I've seen results...
    Posted: February 26 2000 at 3:36pm
I started taking Hair Formula 37 on February 15th. Now... I don't have much to guage the growth (I don't have hilights or anything, so as to be able to tell by the roots)but, by golly, I think it's actually working! I did get a little bit of a headache, at first, from the Niacin in Step 1, but it seems my body has adjusted and I'm feeling fine.

It's not a miracle or anything but the horrible layers I got cut into my hair right before I started the HF37, are starting to fall behind my shoulders, where they wouldn't before. I'm going to really examine the growth around March 15th, after I've been on it for a month, and see what has come of it. I'll report back if anyone is interested.

I think I'll be ordering another supply. If nothing else, I'm getting vitamins that I need anyway.

Kim
angie1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 9:02pm
hi Kimberly, I am curious to know if you are still having good results with the hair formula, I want to order some but am not sure, would really like some feedback on this stuff and would appreciate ant help you can give me. Thanks! angie
KIMBERRLY View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIMBERRLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2000 at 4:16pm
I haven't checked in in a couple of days here, so it's kind of ironic that I noticed this message today.

I got up this morning, and I'm 4 days short of a month on Hair Formula 37... so I thought I'd check, based on a little measuring stick I've picked for myself. I have a mole on my back, about 6 inches above my bra strap. Before I started on HF37, my hair was above the mole. Now, it's covering it. It has grown SO much, I can't even believe it!! I'm SO excited! That's actually why I checked in to the site, I wanted to share my good news.

Order it. That's my advice. I understand everyone's results are different but I can see a difference and that's enough for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic