Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp! Missed Doses!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
richieobrown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richieobrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Missed Doses!!
    Posted: March 11 2000 at 6:50pm
I missed four days of hair formula 37 just as i started week three as I was in bed with really bad tonsilitis.
I'm really *^&d off, will this delay my results greatly, will i have to wait another month to see results.??
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2000 at 8:06pm

Just start back up where you left off. Although you might have slowed down your progress a little, you won't lose the ground that you have built so far. Just get back on the program and stay with it and you should continue to see improvement.

Jeffrey Hines
The Hair Boutique

Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2000 at 11:08pm
Forgive me, this is my first time responding. I hope this gets in. Back to the question, I don't think that a couple of days makes much difference. The reason I say this is because when I begain taking HF37 about a month and a half ago, I missed a few days every now and then. It is just the continued use of the pills two to three times a day. I just got tired of doing it. However, it did not in any way bother my growth. I am a african american female, who when I started HF37 my hair length was 24 1/4 inches. After the first month, I measured, I gained an inch on the shortest piece of hair (25 1/4) and on the longest length I measured (25 1/2) so in my opinion it did not hurt. Also, I did not keep to the timing suggested on the bottle. Sometimes I did it three times a day (I'd say that lasted 2 days). Then I begain to take them in the morning and before bed. Now I just take them all before I go to sleep.
I hope this helps
-Jenna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic