Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo hairformula 37 guru

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
splash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To hairformula 37 guru
    Posted: November 13 2000 at 12:29pm
Will hair fomula promote new growth? I've noticed that I've been shedding a lot more hair than I should be and I wondered if taking these vitamins may help. I may not be getting the right combo of vitamins.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2000 at 4:49am
Reply to message: 17.1288.1
Hi,

All I can tell you is that I have been taking the H37 vitamins for over 1 year. I am in my 40s and having hormonal changes and thyroid challenges. When these things first started happening a couple of years ago..my hair started falling out a lot more than the normal 100-150 hairs a day. My hair also got super dry and yucky. Although my hair is not growing to my knees, it is still growing slowly. The key thing to note is that my hair on the H37 is full, thick, shiny and I don`t seem to be having the fall out that I had before. I am also taking thyroid meds and my doctor warned me that they might impact my hair by making it dry. Nope. The H37 amino acids keep it balanced...at least in my opinion.

I will tell anyone who asks me that H37 may not work for everyone. We don`t promise that it will. The H37 manufacturers don`t either. No false promises. That is why we have a money back guarantee for 45 days. Because we know it doesn`t work for everyone. But it works for me and it has worked for almost all of the HairBoutique.com people who take it.

I supplement with essential fatty acids and extra B vitamins when I am really stressed (all the time from overwork :-) and my hair is doing great.

I will be happy to answer any questions about H37. So will Jeff..

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
HairBoutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic