Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow does hair grow faster?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How does hair grow faster?
    Posted: January 05 2002 at 3:08pm
Hello all,
I`m not trying to critisize the Formula 37 Hair product at all, but I do have question. Most scientists say that peoples` hair growth is already at a maximun growth period depending on whether the person is healthy or not. My question is how does Formula 37 speed of the growth is it`s already at it`s maximum point that it can go up to? Thanks a lot
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 4:23pm
I think that`s kind of the whole point. It`s no small thing to get your hair growing to it`s full potential.

I know I have come to realize tht I will never eat as nutritionally as I should. So I go to the vitamins and supplements.

The same goes for hormones, exercise and the whole gamut of "living well".

I do think that people who do everything right and are up to their potential will probably waste their money by using supplements. But that will never be me...wags
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 11:59pm
Even at `optimum` health, the hair is the lowest priority to your body.

Ever notice how a dog`s coat loses its shine when it`s not feeling well or even a human`s hair loses its luster.

It is often the first visable sign of a health problem.

Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic