Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBest time to take vitamins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best time to take vitamins
    Posted: April 16 2002 at 10:26pm
I`m a poor person and only take the GNC nourishair which you only take two a day. I was just curious if it`s better to take them at night like before you go to bed or during the day. I always forget to take them in the morning because I`m usually rushing around and just take them right when I"m going to lay down. I also take my other vitamins at that time too but I want to know what`s the best so I`m not spending money and getting the maximum help from them.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
B. FORD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B. FORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2002 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Spaci32 Spaci32 wrote:

I'm a poor person and only take the GNC nourishair which you only take two a day. I was just curious if it's better to take them at night like before you go to bed or during the day. I always forget to take them in the morning because I'm usually rushing around and just take them right when I"m going to lay down. I also take my other vitamins at that time too but I want to know what's the best so I'm not spending money and getting the maximum help from them.

Traci

YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR VITAMINS IN THE MORNING RIGHT AFTER BREAKFAST. ONE OF THE REASONS ARE THAT...IF IT CONTAINS IRON...THE IRON WILL NOT IRRITATE YOUR STOMACH BECAUSE THE FOOD AID TO COAT THE LINING. ANOTHER REASON IS BECAUSE YOU NEED YOUR ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO GET YOUR METABOLISM REVVED UP AND YOUR TO WORK EFFICIENTLY FOR DAILY TASKS.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 2:31pm
Well, with stuff you're supposed to take 2 a day, is it good to take one in the morning with breakfast, and one at night with dinner?

My reasoning is that then you have a more steady presence of the stuff in your system/bloodstream. I would think that's better than just having a high of it once a day and then it tapers off, and then a high again.
Most 2 a day prescription drugs, they have you take one at breakfast and one at dinner, right?

Also, if you take 2 at once, there may be more 'goodies' in your belly at one time than your small intestine can absorb before it passes on by.

Any thoughts?
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 11:43pm
i take some in the mourning and some at night. i read somewhere that hair grows at night when you sleep. not sure if this is true or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic