Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedArtest gon fa da season

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yung Ellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yung Ellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artest gon fa da season
    Posted: November 21 2004 at 6:10pm
i jus heard dey sespended artest fa tha season what yall think bout that
caint stop wont stop
Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 6:12pm
thats bull****, that nigga was doin what any nigga would do, basically so thats bull****, so if artest got suspended for the season so should wallace, for the fact he started all this ****
yung Ellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yung Ellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Rocawaves Rocawaves wrote:

thats bull****, that nigga was doin what any nigga would do, basically so thats bull****, so if artest got suspended for the season so should wallace, for the fact he started all this ****
i kno..i dunno if artest gon even come bak at all nex yr en yea ben started it all but he only got 6 games
caint stop wont stop
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 6:26pm
sometimes things in life just aint fair i dont appreciate that crap wallace started it and atrest was just defending himself, detroit full of s?!t
spins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 8:29pm
he done and jermane out for like 25 games.

i dont think they should of got suspended.
Malvale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malvale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 8:41pm
The Pacers are fukked. At least Artest can work on his album now.
There is always choice.
SHUTDOWNKING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHUTDOWNKING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 10:11pm
i heard rasheed out too for tryn to break up the fight in the stands
USE A DURAG 2 RATTLE UR WAVES
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 10:12pm
artest shoulda neva went in the crowd...he knew better than that...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
dnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 10:21pm
he out for the season cuz of that ish he said on espn bout he dont need the L.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 12:47pm
SOMETIMES WITH OUT THINKIN, OUR STREET TAKES OVER.I DONT TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH HIS ACTIONS, BUT IT DO MORE BAD THAN GOOD FOR THE TEAM.THEY PROBALY WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS,BUT I WILL BE GLUED TO THE T.V COME XMAS GAME.(LAKERS PLAY MIAMI)AND (PISTONS PLAY IDIANA)
We climb together on this site!
Killin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 10:22pm
The fight had spilled from the crowd out onto the court, and even though there were a few policemen by the baseline, they failed to prevent some fans from jumping the bench and challenging Artest to a fistfight. Artest got the best of one fan, then was pulled away. Meanwhile, another fan was starting to storm after him when O'Neal stole on him from the side while slipping on some beer, and both bodies went down.

If a fan is out on the court, you cannot punish the player for defending himself or his teammates. Just as no player should be in the stands, no fan should be out on the court. By this time all hell had broken lose, but if you've ever seen a fan jump onto the ice during a hockey game, no one has any problem with them getting checked by a player, so why should everyone be so shocked when O'Neal punches some knucklehead who ran onto the court looking for a fight?

The situation was so bad in fact, that Rasheed Wallace and Rick Mahorn were the two guys who showed the coolest heads as they tried to play peacemakers. And anyone who knows anything about these two generations of Bad Boys, knows that is really saying something.

The longer the situation lasted, the more dangerous the situation became, and in reality, everyone is lucky that nobody was seriously injured. I saw a chair thrown, bottles hurled, and punches fly, but just imagine if there were some small kids sitting between Artest and the venomous fans. People could've easily been trampled or hit in the head by an object meant for someone else.

This was the ugliest incident I've ever seen at an American sporting event, but the reality is, it could've been even worse.

Imagine for a second if a knife was pulled?or a box cutter?or a gun.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic