Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhome made growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ApacheRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ApacheRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: home made growth
    Posted: August 12 2003 at 8:49pm
is there any homemade ways i can help improve my hairs condition?
i'm starting to think that i'm kind of
shy
or at least i'd like to be
dancingflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dancingflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2003 at 11:42am
"Organic Horsetail" spray,rinse and tea
I feel that using horsetail is the best homemade solution for beautiful hair

to make one dose for either a rinse, spray or tea...pour a cup of boiling water onto 2 teaspoonfuls of dried organic horstail and let it infuse for at least 20 min or longer. Strain it and then decide how you want to use it. #1 I either drink it with a little honey (beauty from the inside out). #2 Put it in a spray bottle and store it in the fridge....lasts for 24 hrs....bend forward and spray all over your hair...makes your hair really full and thick #3 let the solution chill in the fridge and then use it as a rinse after washing your hair.

Horsetail consists of a ton of Silica...it's sooo good for your skin,hair, circulation, healing wounds and many more...hope i helped you out little bit
listen to your highest thoughts :)
Damier500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damier500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2003 at 6:40pm
this sounds really good!! where to get it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic