Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhere can I purchase Viviscal??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nosferatu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nosferatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I purchase Viviscal??
    Posted: October 28 2003 at 3:05pm
I tried my local GNC, and they looked at me as if I were speaking Moonman. Please help!! Thanks

~Nos
jeyyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeyyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2003 at 11:35pm
a friend of mine bought it off ebay. http://www.ebay.com
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2003 at 6:46pm
Karen sells it on this web site (along with other vitamins). Click on MARKETPLACE at the top of the page and select HAIR VITAMINS AND GROWTH FORMULAS under SHOP BY CATEGORY.

I have a good friend that takes Viviscal and has gotten remarkable results. I hope it works as well for you.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 1:46pm
Thanks Budokan,

As always, your posts are so thoughtful.

Thank you.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic