Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for hair stylist Noelle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DanielleFe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielleFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for hair stylist Noelle
    Posted: June 07 2003 at 7:22pm
Posted message regarding hair extensionist Noelle, does any one no where she is working? Boston stylist last working in Everett
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 11:43am
Hi DanielleFe,

Welcome to HairTalk. Thank you for your post. I hope you are successful in finding Noelle. Hopefully she will see your post or someone that knows her will. :-)

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Swirlzz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swirlzz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2004 at 8:08pm
hi my name is Erin, and i work with noelle, from boston ma.. she is now located in malden ma, she has been doing my hair for about 2 years now and is the best that i have seen so far.. email if you want her number.. thanks
Swirlzz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swirlzz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2004 at 8:36pm
my email is swirlzz22@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic