Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any salons in bay area, CA?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charkkatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charkkatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any salons in bay area, CA?
    Posted: March 15 2004 at 5:31pm
Hello,
I really need a good salon that does straightening and or color. I have already had color done at Changes Salon in Walnut Creek, CA. I am a brunette and it turned out goldenish and not BLONDE. They were highlights and I really want it blonde blonde. I also went to another salon in San Francisco, CA, I think it's Maggie And Marge's salon. I'm not sure, I think I'll have to look it up. Anyways, I'm anxious to get my wavy hair straightened and colored the right way. Thx, Charlotte
Charlotte
(The blonde brunette)
RedMoonGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMoonGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2004 at 4:57pm
Hi,
If you're still awaiting a reply, I have a recommendation. If you're anywhere near Albany, you could try out Solano Hair Design because my mom went there for a very long time and loved it. I no longer live in the Bay Area, but I'm telling you what I know.

RedMoonGoddess
jessicar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2004 at 3:46pm
I had my hair straightened and cut with jack at changes salon and really couldn't be happier. I couldn't say anything about their color because I didn't try it. But my straightening was about 150.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic