Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demian has left Bang!! in D.C.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
green8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demian has left Bang!! in D.C.
    Posted: May 12 2004 at 3:06pm
Does anyone know where Demian is working? He is a fantastic stylist who recently left Bang Salon and Spa in Washington, D.C. My friends and I are going crazy since he is our absolute fave stylist!! Any info you could provide would be a great help.
demian isla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demian isla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2004 at 12:34pm

I left bang to open Demian 2427 18th sreet in the heart of adams morgan currently being reinvented , please be patient 202 234 8050
my cell 202 243 9409 thank you for your support spread the word.
asher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2004 at 3:38pm
Demian,
I've been searching high and low since you disappeared from bang. I'm ecstatic to have finally found you! I know so many people who've been looking, and I'll spread the word.
Auburn D. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auburn D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 3:13pm
I too am happy to hear the great news--and in a great neighborhood.
Any idea when you plan to open?
Chadron View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chadron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 11:35am
I am so relieved and happy to have found you. thank god for Google! Bang offered no information and it was like one day you were just gone. so I have had two subpar haircuts and so not looking forward to finding another stylist. Good luck to you and I think we are all looking forward to the new place.
Joe Momma View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 3:01pm
He has his own salon now on 18th Street next La Fourchette
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic