Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nashville salon w/ rock 'n' roll style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nashville salon w/ rock 'n' roll style
    Posted: July 19 2004 at 8:41pm
i'm in my 30's but i'm still a rocker and young at heart. i don't like stuffy, upscale salons. i'm a low maintenance gal and i just want a cool haircut and color job for a decent price. isn't there anywhere that i can walk in and say "do something wild" and they will actually DO it? i have a limited budget, and the few times i've splurged, thinking i would walk out with a great new hairstyle, were a total letdown and waste of money i really didn't have!!!

does ANYONE know where i can go that's very rock n roll and completely NOT snobby? i'm even open to beauty schools or whatever.
Jenna Walker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 12:44am
You will like "The Trim" on 12th Avenue. They will do anything you want...very cool place as well. Everyone there is edgy and dying for people that will allow them to be creative with their hair. Also, Tony at "The Doo" on Elliston Place is great. He's from Europe and very experimental with color and rocker girl cuts. Good luck!
jenna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic