Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a Cincinnati Stylist/Colorist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a Cincinnati Stylist/Colorist
    Posted: January 03 2005 at 11:56pm

I have recently moved to Cincinnati and am looking for a good reasonably priced salon/stylist. I have mid back length fine to normal hair that I get a reddish color added to with occasional highlights and a pretty basic trim. So I guess I'm looking for a person that knows their stuff with color since that's my big thing.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
newncincy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newncincy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:30pm

I, too, am new to the Cincinnati area.  Just wanted to bump this post up to see if anyone out there can suggest a good stylist in Northern KY or Cincinnati.

Thanks!

mustangchick1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustangchick1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 3:25pm
I have lived in Cincinnati most of my life it depends on what area you are in Mitchells and Identity seem to be the most popular salons with most of my friends,pricy though. I also want to add to the posting as I am seeking someone to do sew in or bonded hair extensions in cincy area.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 11:17am

Well I am moving from Cincinnati in 4 weeks so I won't need a place anymore but I did find a good hairdresser named Amy at Salon LA in the Rookwood Commons in Norwood that was okay.  She's average expensive but I liked her.

I also went to a place called "A Place Called Tangles" in Wyoming that has a hairdresser my friend went to.  I think his name was Lenny and he was hilarious and actually very reasonable.  I got charged $30 for a color touch up and a cut.  Can't beat that.

Can't help you with extensions but if I find out someone I'l let you know.

A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic