Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dallasboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dallasboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curly hair
    Posted: January 07 2005 at 5:33pm
Please help. I was thinking about getting a perm but I'm not sure if I will like the way it looks. Is there something temporary that I could try. I have hair that is just touching my sholders and I was wanting to try a different style and still keep it long.
If I go to a salon what should I ask for?
Does anyone know of a salon in the Dallas area?
Any advice would be great, thanks.
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 11:06am
Perming your hair is going to make it inches shorter then its current length..And most stylists give you a trim after recieving one as well. The only temp thing I could suggest is curling your hair with a small curling iron and pulling the curls apart when your done and see how ya like it. You can get a spiral perm which will give you pretty ringlets, or a normal 9 section that will make it look almost like natural curls. be careful--perm solution tears your hair up!
Sara
dallasboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dallasboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 5:44pm
Sara,

thanks for the information. I'm going to call a few salons and see if they can do some curls with a curling iron as you suggested. I guess the worst thing they will say is no. I'll let you know what happens, thanks :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic