Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fine Hair==Hurt Feelings!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
totcib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totcib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fine Hair==Hurt Feelings!
    Posted: May 26 2003 at 7:50pm
I have been coping with baby fine/thin since I was a kid. I am 28 now and I have almost all one length hair that is down to my shoulders. I hate my hair and I totally envy those who can just get up or get in the shower and go and not look like their hair is taped down to their head!! I would love to talk to anyone wo feels the same way or has had similar trouble with this hair type. Please e-mail me!!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 10:20am
I am nearly 47 and have also been coping with this kind of hair my whole life. I wish I had some words of encouragement for you but I don't. It is best to keep your hair all one length and probably a bit shorter than you have it now. I find mine looks best from just below chin length to about mid way down my neck. Any longer and it looks stringy and thin. I have found a new product by the Sheer Blonde people (I think that might be John Frieda). They have a thickener for fine blonde hair and it really added some body to my hair. That is something in south Florida.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic