Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THIN HAIR:(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GLORY View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLORY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THIN HAIR:(
    Posted: June 13 2003 at 6:44pm
I too have very thin see through hair:(...i am confuse dabout clarifying shampoos...i use them and my hair feels so stripped...so doe sthat mean when i use a regular shampoo that it is building up on my hair...the clarifying shampoos leav emy hair feeling stripped and not clean and bouncy like a regular shampoo doee...that cannot be good for the hair......
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2003 at 2:55pm
Your hair may be too dry for a clarifying shampoo if it feels stripped when you use one. I use a different shampoo every day with a clarifying shampoo about every third day. I find that my hair responds better if I rotate my shampoos. So I use a colored treated hair shampoo, an amplifying shampoo, and a clarifying shampoo, then start over.

I also use spray gel and hairspray sparingly but they do build up on my hair which is one reason I use the clarifying shampoo. The other reason is that my hair is very oily and it seems to cut down on the oil production.

You maybe should experiment with the volumizing or amplifying shampoos. Suave makes a great amplifying shampoo that is under $2.00. I have been using it for several weeks and I really like it. Dove makes a good shampoo for fine hair too. Just see what works best for you. There are lots of inexpensive new products on the market for fine and/or thin hair. Even Breck is back on the market with a new product line. Breck girls were the original fine haired girls.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic