Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does anybody else like payless?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
lilbabycc01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilbabycc01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 7:07pm
well...i hav a mixed reply...im in hs so thurz lotz of pressure on those labelz.......i mean itz they make a huge difference... i wudn't go over a certain amount like 50-60.....i dunno...but wen itz 4 an immediate purpose lyk for my cuzin's wedding i needed a maroon pair of sandals and i just happened to catch a pair with the perfect heel size at payless......i dunno thatz jus me
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 2:01am
i never used to like payless until i spent 2 hours at bakers trying to get knee boots that would look nice on my skinny legs. When i got fed up i just went to payless to get a pair and i love them already!!
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 10:50am
Like Payless? Not so much. They're cheaply made, hence the cheap price, and have a tendency to fall apart...immediately.

It's not like I'm dragging them through fields of mud and rock in an effort to destroy them. They just fall apart a few weeks after normal wear. I'd rather pay more for quality and be able to wear them longer. You'll save in the long run by not having to replace them as often. My leather Doc Martens lasted 5 years before my dog got ahold of them and ate them. They would probably have lasted 2 or 3 more years.

I typically just buy my shoes on clearance from places like Mervyns or Sears or get them at Ross. Just scored some Born shoes (handsewn leather) at Ross for $30. They are sooo cute and comfy.
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2004 at 11:22am
I can never find any good shoes in payless. Unless I was the type to wear plastic pinchy toe heels.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2004 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by princessmonica princessmonica wrote:

i LOVE payless shoes! does anyone else like payless? i have a closet full of shoes. most of them from payless. my mom and i are like a kid in a candy store there LOL. i even got my wedding shoes there. when i was a teen i thought payless was gross. now whatch out
heck no

Edited by Karen Shelton
G Slim
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 12:27am
I have alot of shoes there, that company is the only one that don't skip over my size ( Hence, size not mentioned). Anyways, I have never had any of my shoes from there fall apart. Some of them I wear on a regular basis, had them for over a year and they are still up to part.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 4:19pm
I don't like Payless. The shoes are cheap and they fall apart to quickly. They look like plastic to me.
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:52am
I haven't been to Payless recently but I see you saying how they fall apart quickly. Well, I bought a pair of Steve Maddens that were SUPER CUTE (style was called Ludacris) and I wore them for literally 1 week and they FELL APART!! The heal just collapsed under me and I took it to a shoe repair place and they couldn't fix it (I wouldn't have wanted the shoes after that anyway because they practically ripped them apart at the repair shop). I bought them on clearance but luckily I was able to return them. But anyway - I wish Payless shoes had something like 4"+ heals...they're al;l like 2.5" at the max...
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
curliegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curliegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 1:24am
I love payless! expecially becasue they have wide width shoes, and they are so cheap and cute. DOnt get me wrong i love to get nice "name brand shoes", but if i can get similar ones for cheaper, then hey why not? 
sporty_chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporty_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 2:23am
2 words: LUV IT!
Much Luv
Your Canadian Buddy :)

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:31pm
MY MOTHER LOVES PAYLESS SHOES, ME PERSONALLY WOULD NOT WEAR PAYLESS SHOES....NO WAY
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:04pm

Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

MY MOTHER LOVES PAYLESS SHOES, ME PERSONALLY WOULD NOT WEAR PAYLESS SHOES....NO WAY

SAME THING 360 I HATE PAYLESS SHOES I STAY WITH MY JORDANS AND MY POLOS

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
deexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 8:16pm

Payless is alright. This girl in my class teases me and keeps on saying "Why pay more when you can Pay-Less?" Lol, I set her straight thought. The solgan is "Look SMART, PayLess!" hehe, so fun.

Oh yeah, do you notice (or maybe it's just me), that payless shoes have a certain "aroma" to them. They smell like rubber to me, but they are still cute

Hair Type- 4a/b *transitioning front of my head*
Length-ranges from 5-7 inches =)
Products- Garnier Fructis S & S Poo, Lustrasilk Shea Butter Mango Conditioner and Cantu-Leave in =)
I_am_Heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_am_Heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 10:36am
I like some of the shoes. I buy more for my kids than myself. I'm on my feet all the time so the plastic ones don't work. But I have found a few sandals that aren't bad.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2006 at 4:18pm

Don't like them. They look cheap and they kill my feet.  Granted I have very delicate feet to beging with, so I can't just wear any shoes. But those payless shoes make my feet cry! I won't wear them.

Oliva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2006 at 1:37am
I love Payless, so many styles and sizes(I am tall) and affordable. I love there heels
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic