Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Dior Bag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cora View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Dior Bag
    Posted: June 30 2003 at 4:21am
Have you seen this? It is gorgeous but OMG too much for my checkbook. What do you all think?

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10431189&SectionID=
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2003 at 8:50pm
Yikes! It isn't my style, but it is very cute.

Too small to put anything in! I could barely fit my wallet in that thing.

Does anyone actually pay these prices? Actresses would, but I think they get most of their stuff for free. A list actresses anyhow. Anyone else who has that much money to spend on a purse wouldn't carry one that looked like that, and also probably wouldn't shop online.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2003 at 2:15pm
OMIGOSH! I love that purse! I am a purse fanatic! whenever I go to a shoe store or any other store for that matter I instantly run to the purse section. I get a little dangerous, I admit, which is probably why my sister never shops with me. LOL my mom is just like me though! that purse is awesome but waaaaay too expensive for me! I haven't ever seen that much money...then again I am 14...Oh and I think that people who could afford that kind of purse would order it off the internet. It's just so much easier now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic